- lighter than test bags with inside core
- only 3 sizes from 100 – 1,000 mm
- flexible and sturdy design
- for tests according to DIN EN 1610
Vetter Test Sealing Bags fulfil three functions in one: seal, test with water or air and reroute / divert.
The flexible (internal hoses – no internal tube) and sturdy construction enable easy matching of the test bag to the different pipe materials. Small amounts of unevenness can also be compensated.
The areas of operation are, among others:
- Rerouting drainage when leaking occurs
- Banking up and dosed diversion of liquids
- Sealing tests according to DIN EN 1610 with air or water
- Control of the pipeline sections
The test bags are fitted with (an) inflation coupling(s) and tension lugs. The outside threaded connections of the inlets enable a free selection of accessories. The size of the connection depends on the type of bag.
PDK 2.5 bar – Test counter- pressure 10 m WC (14.5 psi)
PDK 1.5 bar – Test counter- pressure 5 m WC (7.25 psi)
PDK 0.5 bar – Test counter- pressure 2 m WC (2.9 psi)
With 1 RDK and 1 PDK with 2 openings the compressed air testing as well as the water pressure testing can be carried out. No second PDK is necessary!
Owing to an increase in demand, all pipe and test sealing bags will be fitted with brass couplings as a standard from 01.01.2012 onwards. If you still wish to have the safety couplings (blue at 1.5 bar, black at 2.5 bar), we kindly ask you to state this explicitly when placing an order.
- Compressed air testing
- Water pressure testing
- Accessories – Inflation of the bags
Other sizes available by request.
Lead times on these items are up to 30 days if out of stock. If you require urgent delivery please contact us for more details.