!Please specify flow rate and pressure in the text box in your shopping cart!
The Primus™ is a sewer cleaning nozzle with controlled rotation speed. Our Primus™ is operated by water coming from a pressurized hose. The controlled rotation occurs because the angle of jet incidence in the cleaning head works in conjunction with internal high performance ceramic clutch discs.
• No lubrication or replacement of internal mechanical parts within the first 12 months of operation, thus making this nozzle extremely user friendly
• Can be used in combination with a continuously adjustable flexible guide skid to center in the pipe
• Capable of being used with recycled water
• Reduced water consumption
• Reduced operating costs
Grease, scale, crusts and roots
• Advanced Optimized 3D Hydro Mechanics™
• Replaceable threaded ceramic nozzle inserts in the head
• Replaceable threaded steel inserts in the rear
• Stainless steel body construction
• Stainless steel skid construction
• Rear angle of jet incidence is 15°
• Rear of the head jet incidence is 45°
• Forward jet incidence is 18°
• 1/2″ – 1 1/4″ hose connection
• Min. 14gpm @ 1/2″ – Max. 120gpm @ 1 1/4″
Lead times on these items are up to 30 days if out of stock. If you require urgent delivery please contact us for more details.